Our dishes of the mountain.
For a minimum of 2 people which must be specified at the time of the reservation, the prices are per person.
- ‘Ancienne’ stew of Garbure 7 €
- Creamed pumpkin and coconut milk soup with fresh coriander 8 €
- Filo pastry filled with snails, gizzards and parsley 11 €
- Filo pastry filled with blue sheep cheese from the Pyrenees and dried winter fruit 9 €
- Salad between the earth, sea and mountain (duck, shell fish and troute d’ Oo 12 €
- Tarte tatin of cepes (mushrooms) and pieces of foie gras 12 €
- Salted foie gras in creme brulee and cream 15 €
- Taste the large plate of curred hams. Curred ham of Bayonne, Serrano, of deer, of sheep, of lamb and of the black pig of Bigorre 14 €
- Starter of the day 10 €
- A brandade – a dish of cod and mashed potatoes with a red pepper sorbet 14 €
- Risotto with the zest of citrus fruits and safron, fried with St. Jacques and prawns 16 €
- Scewered fillet of guinea fowl with a yakitori sauce 14 €
- Shredded fried duck in a smoked bourguignon jus, tagliatelli 16 €
- Tajine of lamb with dates and cashew nuts 15 €
- Garbure (stew) with Tarbe beans and a leg of duck confit 14 €
- Fresh pasta with the flavours of Italy 14 €
- A veal sandwich (see below) with cream and morels (mushrooms) 18 €
( Take a thick piece of veal and cook it on the four sides, cut two thick slices of cereal bread. After frying the veal cut it in half horizontally. In between the pieces of veal place small pieces of fried foie gras and place this in between the two pieces of bread (like a burger), spread generously the cream of mushroom (morilles) sauce.
The carte de visit formula at 15 €
Served exclusively at mid-day in the week Mon-Fri (except bank holidays)
Menu Terroir 19 €
Menu Tartiflette 19 €
The menu of the month 30€
this will be changed regularly but may not be changed on the site.
New and favourites 24 €
Filo pastry filled with blue sheep cheese from the Pyrenees and dried winter fruits.
Ancient Garbure soup (stew)
Salad between earth, sea and mountains (with duck, shell fish and trout d’Oo)
Chicken liver salad drizzled with a mature wine vinaigrette.
Guinea fowl breast on a suspended scewer with yakitori sauce
Tajine lamb with dates and cashew nuts
Brandade – cod and mashed potatoes with a red pepper sorbet.
Cheese or home made desserts.
All our prices are the full price, nothing added at the end. We serve top quality meats and the lamb and veal carry the red label (sign of good quality meat) All our dishes and menus may be slightly modified on the day depending on the availability at the markets.